THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGIN’.
This post seems to be older than 1 year—a long time on the internet. Dated info and offers may no longer apply. Some technical info might be outdated. Please feel free to contact us with questions.
BUILDING OUR PROGRAM
Funding Local Growth – NYukCo Project Alpha1
NyukCo started as a lean startup project exploring the intersection of technology and the hybrid traditional and cottage creative industries unique to Brooklyn, NY. Every item in the image above was made within the first 4 weeks. The slide show reflects just a minute portion of what was accomplished during our Alpha stage. This page is for fund raising projects aimed at financing the program that supports and the direct building of these local creative industries. These businesses produce locally.
"I'm asking you to help me support the growth of local businesses
We've put in the sweat equity building thecore values from 2003 to present... The videos in the playlist reflex the beginning of where we want to go, The images in the slideshow just a snippet of what we offer. The group we wished to serve, were not only undeserved but also economically challenged and as such our initial budget in terms of cost and financing needed to be revises. We also wanted to be autonomous. "
... Bonnie Sandy project lead
NEED MORE INFO -Feel Free to contact me
CHAT NOW- Use the Chat at lower right. Remember leave your question and provide your email so we can respond
- CopulateNYC – Designing a Product Hack
- The future of Fashion – 3d printed clothing and Wearable Tech in the Creative Cottage Sector
- Alpha 3 – Business Incubation and Pop up Space Call for Intake
- Alpha Virtual access to NYukCo’s Programs
- Founder’s Dating
- How to Build an Non Equity Organic Funding Campaign
- Unofficial Traditional & Cultural Support, Non Equity Funding and Financing within the local sector
- Alpha highlights April 12- June 12